Thursday, September 16, 2010

A bit much...

Did I tell you found a job?  Well, I did.  I'm now a second and third grade teacher in Fairfax, CA. 
I'm just about done with my fourth week of being back in the classroom and I'm still standing.  After tonight, though, I can't promise anything.  Tonight I am going camping with my students and their parents.  I have a sore throat and a headache to boot.  Ugh.
Tomorrow morning, we head from the campground to the beach for a day of digging in the sand and playing in the surf. 
From there I head up to Sonoma to the restaurant to work.  I'm hoping to get a shower in there somewhere for the sake of the restaurant patrons.   
Then on Saturday, if I'm still functioning, we go to our friends, Brian & Katie's, wedding. 
On Sunday, I will rest.  I'm hoping to take at least three naps before lunchtime.

Off I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment