Friday, February 12, 2010

Doh. Brain freeze.

 

I've feared this moment.  I don't have anything to write about today.  My mind is a pile of uninspired sludge.  I'm tired.  I want a latte.  And I'm at the library again because the Internet is still nonfunctional up on the Hill.  Boo.

So, help me out.  What do you want me to write about?  Any burning questions you've been dying to ask me?  Here's your chance.  It's not like I'm all that interesting, but I can make stuff up if necessary.

I used to play a game with my friends in college.  We would throw a random topic out there and someone would have to immediately launch into a true story related to the suggest topic.  I learned a lot about my friends that way.  Anything goes... I'll get you started.

Tapas
Thanksgiving
French men
Spies
Cathedrals
Antibiotics
Clogging
The circus
Scabs (Polly just told me a whopper of a scab story, and I mean a whopper!)
Fires
Beijing

You get the idea.  And yes, I could tell you true stories about each of the topics listed above.
Now give me some fresh ideas.  I'll tell you some whoppers.
Thank you kindly for dealing with my funk... this too shall pass.

3 comments:

  1. I remember someone not wanting to visit cathedrals in Salsburg Austria because of how terrible the Catholic church was. Any memory?

    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete